The solutions we offer for effective paint specification – and the way in which we deliver them – stem from our self-belief that, where Crown is concerned, “it’s not just paint… It’s personal”.
We offer a variety of personalised services for specifying coatings such as:
- Extend maintenance cycles with effective paint specification
- Site specific surveys and assessment of environmental conditions
- Help producing tailored cyclical maintenance programmes
- Guidance on fire safety
- Colour scheming, including computer aided design and face to face consultations
- On-going on-site support for your projects
- Sustainable smart maintenance solutions for your projects
- CPD accredited presentations
- BIM objects available for Crown Trade, Sadolin and Sandtex Trade products
- Representation under Common Arrangement of works category M60 on the widely used NBS plus system
- Superior quality product solutions for all your interior and exterior projects from our Crown Trade, Sadolin and Sandtex Trade brands
The Crown Paints PaintSpec Finder is an online tool designed to make specifying coatings really straightforward. You can access it whenever you need to get
help and information on producing the right specification for your projects.
PaintSpec Finder® websiteClick here
The connection between colour, mood and spatial function is well documented. Colour has an important role to play in both our exterior and our interior environment. It can embrace the function of a space by helping to create a particular mood
or ambience and it can emphasise the form of a space by helping the visually impaired to navigate their way successfully through their environment.
Accessed through our team of Specification Sales Manager, the Colour Service exists to offer expert assistance to professional customers of Crown Paints.
Our colour service can offer the following support to take the hassle out of colour selection:
- Bespoke Colour Cards
- Colour Library for Social Housing
- Bespoke colour schemes
- Interior schemes by computer aided design
- Face to face consultation